Thank you very much for using the Japanese in Anime & Manga website. This site is operated by the independent administrative institution, The Japan Foundation, Japanese-Language Institute, Kansai based on the following rules of use. People who access and use this site are deemed to agree with this site policy.
(1) The copyrights (or intellectual property rights) for information carried on this site, such as text, illustrations, pictures, audio and images, all belong to The Japan Foundation, Japanese-Language Institute, Kansai unless otherwise stated.
(2) All or part of the information carried on this site cannot be reprinted or reproduced for any purpose other than private use.
(3) The information carried on this site can be quoted for mainly educational purposes, etc. and within the scope specified by law. In this case, please give credit in the following way: for example, "Courtesy of The Japan Foundation, Japanese-Language Institute, Kansai" or "Source: Japan Foundation."
(1)The utmost care is given to security on this site. However, this does not guarantee that the possibility of mistaken contents resulting from uncontrollable factors, such as falsification by a third party, is completely eliminated. The Japan Foundation, Japanese-Language Institute, Kansai does not bear responsibility for any damage to persons resulting from the use of this site or information on this site.
(2) In order to facilitate the convenience of people using this site, this site includes contents, links, and other information suggested by third parties and translations of these items carried out by The Japan Foundation, Japanese-Language Institute, Kansai for which The Japan Foundation, Japanese-Language Institute, Kansai does not have responsibility.
(1) Recommended browsers
In order to facilitate perusal and use of this site, we recommend the following browsers. As far as possible, please view the site using the latest version.(Windows)- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or above- Mozilla Firefox 3.0 or above(Macintosh)- Safari 4.0 or aboveHowever, depending on your user environment, you might not be able to use some of the services provided on this site.
(3) Flash Player
Some parts of this site use Adobe Systems ™ Flash Player. When browsing these sections, Adobe Systems Flash Player Version 9 or above is required.
This can be downloaded free of charge from the Adobe website by clicking the button below.
We will use the opinions and impressions of users collected via the ‘Contact us’ section as a reference when managing the site and to help in its continuous improvement. We may contact users via the email address they provide. The Japan Foundation, Japanese-Language Institute, Kansai will not intentionally reveal information collected from users than can identify an individual to a third party.
However, this excludes the following 2 exceptional cases:
1 If information is requested on the basis of legal grounds.
2 If, when the processing of information collected by The Japan Foundation, Japanese-Language Institute, Kansai is consigned to an outside business, etc., information is revealed within the scope necessary for the performance of the said work.
The Japan Foundation, Japanese-Language Institute, Kansai adopts rational measures to prevent the accidental disclosure of collected information to a third party. Please understand, however, that the security measures taken by The Japan Foundation, Japanese-Language Institute, Kansai do not guarantee complete security regarding the leakage of information that can identify individual users, etc.
*Cookies Cookies are data files sent from a website to a user's computer. They enable the website to read from the user's computer when the user visits the site again.Some pages on this site use the cookies function to save the user the trouble of inputting details every time, collect history information on pages visited by the user, etc.Personal information about users is not obtained through cookies. Furthermore, the user can reject the acceptance of cookies. In this case, though, it might not be possible to use some of the services provided on this site.
(1)The information and URL of this site may be changed or deleted without advance notification.
(2)While the utmost care is taken to ensure the accuracy of information carried on this site, The Japan Foundation, Japanese-Language Institute, Kansai does not bear any responsibility whatsoever for any actions taken by users after using this site.
(3) Due to technical limitations of the electronic media, fonts, etc. might differ from those in printed publicity materials (for example, machine-dependent characters, personal names).
(4) Due to system disorder, maintenance, etc., the supply of information from this site might be temporarily suspended.
The reproduction without permission of articles and photographs carried on this site is prohibited.